Overview of Rice & Grind by JF Supplements
Nutritional information may vary depending on flavour.
What is Rice & Grind?
JF Supplements' Rice & Grind is the perfect addition to breakfast time — ideal for making a quick and easy hot cereal to fuel your day.
Cream of rice is packed with complex carbohydrates to power your workout and support your recovery,1 and they are also a source of dietary fibre.
How is Rice & Grind made?
Rice & Grind by JF Supplements is made from granulated rice that comes out to an ultra-fine powder that helps you obtain the perfect consistency for your breakfast meal.
Key benefits of Rice & Grind by JF Supplements
- Medium-GI source of carbohydrates
- Great for a breakfast boost1
- Delicious taste and easy to mix
What are the benefits of cream of rice?
Cream of rice is a great option for a healthy breakfast that is easy, quick and ideal for any lifestyle. Cream of Rice also offers a great nutritional value — Rice & Grind by JF Supplements contains 39.5g of carbohydrates in every serving, supporting your post-workout recovery,1 as well as less than 1g of fat* - making for a great high-carb, low-fat option to support your muscles.1
Plus, it is super-versatile as you can enjoy it as a hot cereal or add it to your shakes and smoothies for a calorie boost.
Who can benefit from Rice & Grind?
Rice & Grind is a great choice for anyone looking to boost carbohydrates and dietary fibre in their diet.
The cream of rice found in Rice & Grind is also completely vegan-friendly, making it a great option for those who want a plant-based energy boost1 in their vegetarian- or vegan diet.
What does cream of rice taste like?
JF Supplements makes Rice & Grind in a range of different flavours, including Vanilla, Toffee, Cinnamon Bun, and Salted Caramel, making sure you will be able to find your favourite - no matter your preference.
*Nutritional information is based on the Vanilla flavour.
1. Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle. This beneficial effect is obtained with the consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4 hours, and no later than 6 hours, following highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
2. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
What works well with Rice & Grind?
Rice & Grind is a quick, easy, and tasty way of boosting your breakfast with complex, medium-GI carbohydrates to support your fitness goals, but if you are looking to add more protein to your diet, try Whey by JF Supplements - a high-quality whey protein concentrate with 21g of muscle-building2 per serving.