Overview of ZMA by Believe Supplements
These ZMA capsules by Believe Supplements make for a great addition to your daily diet if you want to support your active lifestyle.
What is ZMA?
ZMA is a unique blend of the essential nutrients zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6, which play an important role in overall health and wellbeing.
While Zinc helps maintain normal testosterone levels,1 magnesium helps reduce tiredness,2 and vitamin B6 boosts your natural defences.3
Believe Supplements packed 3.5mg of vitamin B6, 150mg of magnesium, and 10mg of zinc into each capsule — making the highly-bioavailable ZMA formula the perfect daily supplement for men and women alike.
Key benefits of ZMA by Believe Supplements
- Zinc maintains normal testosterone levels1
- Magnesium supports the nervous system2
- Magnesium supports normal muscle function2
- Vitamin B6 reduces tiredness3
What can I expect from ZMA?
ZMA is a unique blend of the three essential vitamins and minerals zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6, which boost your day-to-day wellbeing when training hard as part of an active lifestyle.
ZMA Ingredient Breakdown:
Zinc — Zinc is a vital trace mineral that plays a crucial role in many bodily functions, including your immune system4 and metabolism.5 Additionally, zinc also helps keep your hair,6 skin,8 and nails7 in great condition, making sure you look and feel your best as well as, and it also sustains and supports your eyesight9 — ideal for any goal.
Magnesium — Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral found naturally in the body, and it supports muscle function,10 electrolyte balance,11 and psychological function12 — making sure you stay sharp and on top of your game at all times. Magnesium also helps keep your teeth13 and bones14 healthy, effectively making sure you stay healthy from the inside out.
Vitamin B6 — Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine is one of eight vitamins found in the B-complex that helps keep your overall health in check — supporting your nervous system15 as well as your natural defences,16, and supporting a normal red blood cell formation.17
Who can benefit from taking ZMA?
ZMA is a convenient and cost-effective way of making sure you get enough of the tree essential nutrients zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 in your daily diet.
Does ZMA have any side effects?
ZMA is a unique combination of essential vitamins and minerals that are all found naturally in a wide variety of different foods that you eat in your everyday diet.
1. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
2. Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
3. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
4. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
5. Zinc contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
6. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
7. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails.
8. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
9. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
10. Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
11. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
12. Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function.
13. Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth.
14. Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
15. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
16. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.